Friday, August 6, 2010

Finished Bed

July 27th was my birthday. It was a fun day and I am excited about my new itunes gift cards, hot pink amika straightener, and an auxilary cord so I can listen to my ipod in the car. My main gift was a gift card for a professional massage.... and I cannot wait to use it!! This will be my first professional massage :) Thank you baby!! I love you! You are seriously the best hubby ever! The day after my birthday my parents also came up to hang out. They brought our finished bed with them and helped us set it up. Phil says this was also part of my birthday. I am grateful for all the time and hard work my dad and Phil put into it. Isn't it gorgeous?!







Here are a few pictures from my birthday dinner.


Kayden was good the whole time until I was eating my ice cream. He stopped crying when I shared some ice cream with him. Look at his sad eyes.



Getting happier...





Yeah for ice cream!!





4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday. It looks like you had a great day! Don't you love how if your child wants something you have they throw the biggest fit and are completely fine once they get there way. ha He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE baby Kayden. Oh yeah, and love your bed too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL let me guess...You went to the Texas?! ;) by the way sweet cheeks....THE NEW BED IS GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bed, boy, and birthday it sounds like! happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete