Friday, February 12, 2010

He's no longer my tiny baby

Kayden is 6 months already!! We went in and had his immunizations a couple days ago and he handled it well. He also just got his second tooth! As cute as his little teeth are I'm still gonna miss his little gummy grins. I can't believe he is so big! He weighs 16 lbs 4 oz and is 26 1/4". I have some pictures I have wanted to post, but I keep telling myself I'll do it later... maybe one of these days I'll get around to it. I was bored while feeding him the other day and felt like playing around with a smilebox. They have some really cute layouts and slides! I made a couple, but here is one for you to enjoy.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Growing like crazy
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

1 comment:

  1. I love the slideshow! That was so neat. I am so in love with your child and I have never met him haha He is just so dang cute.

    ReplyDelete