Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Best Valentine's Present Ever!


So this year for Valentine's Day Phil got me a new car! I have been needing a new car since Kayden was born. The neon just doesn't seem to be big enough anymore... Kayden's car seat will only fit in the middle of the back seat, with the front seats slid up. Luckily I am short and it hasn't been too bad, but definately time to upgrade. Also the stroller barely fits in the trunk of the neon. It's impossible for me to get it in the trunk without Phil's help, and I've only been successful at getting it out once. Ugh... talk about pain in the butt!

One of Phil's employees has a dad that works for a dealership, and he has been keeping an eye out for an altima for us. He got us such a great deal that we couldn't pass up. Monday afternoon we drove to Pocatello, traded in Phil's car, and brought the Altima home. I love it! When you start it you don't need a key, you just push a button and she starts right up (as long as the remote is at least in the car somewhere)! It's gonna be weird to get used to! Thanks babe... I love you!



Duel exhaust looks pimp... in my opinion!


Kayden even loves his smooth new ride.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! So super cute. I remember your little blue neon haha. Good times! I have a smart key that does the whole start thing too. I am worried that if I ever have to go back to a key I will forget it and lock it in the car haha. Right now my key is clipped onto my purse and I NEVER take it out! Enjoy your "pimpin" new ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Crazy how ONE kid with a diaper bag, carseat, snacks, toys, and blankets whatever else they throw in there fills up the whole back seat huh!!? Sheesh, what do people do with multiple kids?? I'd never have enough car space hehe

    ReplyDelete