Friday, July 16, 2010

Boating, Wakeboarding, and Windmills

We finally have gone boating a few times this summer with Mike(Phil's boss/good friend) and his family. Phil is glad his knee has healed so he can finally wakeboard again (our season got cut short last summer because of his injury). I also decided to do a little wakeboarding myself. It has been almost 3 years since I last tried. I think snowboarding has helped me with wakeboarding but it definately killed my back. Here is a picture of Kayden at the end of his first boating trip. He was a little nervous our first trip and would usually just cuddle up to me. After that first trip he was trying to walk all over and climb out of the boat. He even got in the freezing water for a minute. He is such a good little boy!


On our way up to the lake I noticed that they are adding a ton of windmills. I think windmills are awesome so I got all excited and made Phil stop so I could get a couple close pictures. Phil was talking to the project manager the other day about them and learned a lot of interesting facts. Don't worry I won't go into all the details but it was cool to me :) I guess they only have like a hundred now but when they are finished they will have 3,000. I can't wait until they get that many and they are all running!


Notice the little orange out house compared to how huge the windmill is.

No comments:

Post a Comment