Saturday, October 10, 2009

2 Months


Kayden is now two months old! We had a doctors appointment on Monday for his immunizations... it was a rough day for the poor lil guy but he managed it well. He only got a small fever. For some reason he was full of smiles too! He acted like he was a little high but it was adorable. We also found out that he loves Tylenol. Ever since he tasted Tylenol he has had an obsession with licking everything!
Weight: 11 lbs 4.5 oz
Height: 22"
Head: 40 cm
As for the adorable picture... we will put more up when Phil's sister is done editing them. When Phil's mom and sisters came up for his blessing a couple weeks ago they took a bunch of cute pics (like 200 of them)! We can't wait to see them all! Thanks Sarah for doing that!

4 comments:

  1. he is getting so chubby!! I love it! He is definitely a cutie! I still can't decide who he looks like though!!! I'm excited to see more of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so stinking adorable! Can't to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is adorable! I am glad I got to see you a few weeks ago and meet him! I love the pictures I've seen so far. So cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a cute little boy!!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete