Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!


Monday was our 2 year Anniversary. It's amazing how time flies! While Phil was at work he surprised me by having a dozen beautiful roses delivered. Because of Kayden we couldn't do too much to celebrate. Phil came home and made an amazing dinner... one of my favorites! Balsamic vinaigrette chicken with a lemon butter sauce. This is a lot like the chicken fresco from Ruby Tuesdays which I am always craving. Since we don't have a Ruby Tuesdays close it is nice that Phil learned how to make it at home! Thanks hun! You are amazing! I love you with all my heart and I'm so glad I get to be with you forever!

3 comments:

  1. aawww How cute! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey sweetie! congrats on your baba! happy anniversary as well!!!!!!!!!! wow! you are such a babe by the way. i miss you so much. i wanna kays hug right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the anniversary. Your little boy is adorable! We are in Flagstaff, so just a couple hours away from Gilbert. You still is Rexburg?

    ReplyDelete