Monday, August 3, 2009

Bedrest :(

All of a sudden as of last Wed. I have developed high blood pressure, and have now been put on bedrest. I don't see how other girls can stand being on bedrest. I've only been on for a couple days and it is driving me crazy! The doctors seemed a little worried, and I have been going in for appointments about every other day since then. I even had to go to the hospital yesterday so they could watch Kayden's heart rate. So far everything looks good... except for my high blood pressure. Hopefully this means they will be inducing me soon since I am 38 weeks along!

5 comments:

  1. Goodness Kay! I hope that it lowers soon. I bet you are so ready to meet your little one and just get labor over with. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it comes down soon. Or at least it doesn't affect the baby. My Aunt had high blood pressure and the babies heart rate kept dropping; they ended up doing a c-section. Hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of your little guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, high blood pressure can be a scarey thing, they didn't catch mine soon enough and I ended up with eclampsia so this is very good that they caught it and that you are taking the right precautions in keeping you and your little one safe! Bedrest is hard, I have been there, but so worth it for your little angel. Good luck and I hope everything goes well! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaylee, im so glad to see you have a blog! im really sorry about the bedrest. i really hope that things get going better and that everything works out well! he is gonna be adorable and very worth it! :) GOOD LUCK! can't wait to see pics when he gets here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!!! Congrats on your baby boy!!! I am so excited to see some pictures of him and i am so glad you guys got a blog!!!! I hope everything went well for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete